Designing a successful ecommerce website requires a holistic view of your customers’ experience on your site from the moment they arrive until they have completed the check out process. The Gervais Group incorporates numerous design features that move visitors through a conversion path that culminates in an easy purchasing process that encourages repeat business.
These design features include:
· A clear path to purchase – This starts with professionally written content that delivers high value information and encourages visitors to learn more about the products/services in which they have interest by going deeper into the website.
· A search option for products and services – This option makes it easy for visitors to find the products/services they are looking for.
· Clear call to action and buy now buttons – Once the decision to buy has been made, it should be very easy for the visitor to start the purchasing process with clearly presented navigation.
· A buying process without detours – Trying to ply consumers with upsell items on the way to making a purchase can jeopardize the sale if your potential customers get distracted or frustrated. Instead, the purchasing process is designed to get the sale done first and make additional buying suggestions afterward.
· A simple purchasing page that asks for required information and nothing more – Much like going after upsells, you’ll want to get registration and/or subscription information after the first sale is completed.
Successful ecommerce sites designed by the Gervais Group engage visitors with professionally written information to start the conversion process. Visitors are then taken through a streamlined series of purchasing prompts to make it as easy as possible to buy products/services from your business.